SaleDeal No. 1
REESE Towpower 8507111 Brakeman IV Digital Brake Control, Small Compact Design
- INSTALLS QUICKLY: This 100% solid-state electronic with a small compact design mounts in any direction, no leveling required. Pre-wired plug-and-play feature allows for quick and easy connection to 2-, 4-, 6- and 8- brake systems.
- ADJUSTS EASILY: Two separate easy push-button adjustment controls (output and sync) allow for not only different trailer weights (output) but also the speed of activation (sync) depending on your driving style.
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: Bright and prominent digital display clearly indicates the output setting, sync setting, brake overload or short connection.
- SAFE & SECURE: This device includes advanced internal circuit protection to help prevent damage and is for use on 12-volt negative ground systems only. Includes a limited lifetime warranty.
SaleDeal No. 2
Reese 8508211 Control Proportional Brake-EVN
- 1-4 Axle capacity
- Boost feature gives ability to apply more initial trailer braking
- Reverse battery protection
- No leveling required
- Diagnostics features incorporated in easy to read LED display
Deal No. 3
Tekonsha 90160 Primus IQ Electronic Brake Control
- Utilizes Plug-N-Play port for 2-plug adapters
- Self-diagnostics features will illuminate LED readout when issues occur
- Works proportionally in reverse
- Includes a Boost feature
- Snap-in dash mounting clip and hardware included
Deal No. 4
Tekonsha 90195 P3 Electronic Brake Control
- A distinct, easy-to-read LCD display with multiple screen color options, displays in English, French or Spanish
- Diagnostics show output current, battery, brake, and output voltage and warning system alerts to No Trailer Brake situations
- Boost feature allows for different levels of customized braking, select Electric over Hydraulic or Electric trailer brake mode
- Integrated Plug-N-Play port for 2-plug adapters and Snap-in mounting clip allows user to remove and store the control when not in use
- Compact, dash-hugging design. Electric trailer brake control for up to 4 braking axles.
Deal No. 5
CURT 51180 Echo Mobile Electric Trailer Brake Controller with Bluetooth-Enabled Smartphone Connection, Proportional
- PORTABLE. The Echo trailer brake controller is so non-invasive in its installation that it can easily be transferred from one vehicle to another without skipping a beat. It simply plugs into any 7-way connector, wirelessly links to your smartphone and off you go! The highly compact, highly portable design can easily be stored in your glovebox when not in use.
- SMARTPHONE-READY. The Echo brake controller is powered by Bluetooth technology to wirelessly connect to your Apple or Android smartphone, turning it into a brake controller interface with the Smart Control app. It allows you to receiver incoming calls without interrupting operation, and if Bluetooth connection is lost, the brake controller will continue to function safely, using the most recently programmed settings (Warning: Avoid distracted driving. Only make adjustments when the vehicle is stationary).
- ZERO-TOOL INSTALL. Installing this electric trailer brake controller is as easy as plugging in a 7-way trailer wiring connector. It requires no tools, no extra wires and no hardware. Just plug it in, open the app and you're ready to start towing. It also stores multiple vehicle-trailer profiles, great for multi-vehicle owners!
- HIGHLY RESPONSIVE. The Echo electric trailer brake controller uses a triple-axis accelerometer to provide smooth, safe braking. It is able to detect motion on three planes, meaning it doesn't matter if you're going up or down a hill. Echo always maintains responsive trailer braking, even when your smartphone screen is locked.
- VERSATILE. This electric trailer brake controller easily transfers between vehicle-trailer setups and works on virtually any trailer with 1 to 2 axles (2 to 4 brakes). It is also fully compatible with cruise control, anti-lock brakes, low-voltage systems and PWM systems. Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection
SaleDeal No. 6
CURT 51110 Venturer Electric Trailer Brake Controller, Time-Delay
- RELIABLE SAFETY. The Venturer electric trailer brake controller offers safe, dependable operation, increasing trailer brake pressure as you depress the vehicle brake pedal and bringing the vehicle and trailer to a smooth stop.
- EASY TO USE. This trailer brake controller features an easy-to-read, ramp-up LED display to monitor brake operation. It also has a simple, reliable design with no internal moving parts and no leveling required.
- POWERFUL. The simple controls of the Venturer brake controller enable powerful brake operation, featuring a manual brake slider button, an adjustable power toggle and adjustable ramp time.
- VERSATILE. You can use this electric trailer brake controller on virtually any trailer with 1 to 3 axles (2 to 6 brakes). It is also fully compatible with cruise control, anti-lock brakes, low-voltage systems and PWM systems.
- SIMPLE SETUP. This electric brake controller quickly plugs into your vehicle using a CURT vehicle-specific quick plug harness (sold separately). It comes with an adjustable mounting bracket and can be mounted at any angle, anywhere on the dash of your vehicle for optimal visibility.
Deal No. 7
CURT 51170 Spectrum Original Equipment Style, Integrated Electric Trailer Brake Controller, Proportional
- FACTORY LOOK. The Spectrum trailer brake controller is designed to mount onto the dash of your vehicle and integrate with the other controls like a factory brake controller. It allows you to control and monitor all brake settings using a simple but powerful push-button rotary knob with 10 tri-color LEDs.
- HIDDEN MAIN MODULE. To maintain powerful trailer brake operation without obstructing your vehicle dash, the computer module of this brake controller is separate from the control knob and can be mounted out of sight. The knob can be mounted on your dash with a drill mount or surface adhesive mount.
- INTELLIGENT BRAKING. This trailer brake controller operates with an integrated circuit called a triple-axis accelerometer. This circuit detects motion on three planes and provides braking power accordingly. Up or down a hill, Spectrum offers safe, smooth, responsive braking.
- EASY ADJUSTMENT. The Spectrum electric brake controller is highly adjustable to accommodate different vehicles, trailers and loads. The push-button knob offers easily accessible manual override whenever needed, and it features driver-selectable power output.
- SIMPLE SETUP. The Spectrum electric trailer brake controller easily plugs into your vehicle using a vehicle-specific quick plug harness (sold separately). It also has automatic leveling and calibration. It can be used with trailers with 1 to 4 axles (2 to 8 brakes) and is fully compatible with cruise control, anti-lock brakes, low-voltage systems and PWM systems.
SaleDeal No. 8
CURT 51140 TriFlex Electric Trailer Brake Controller, Proportional
- INTELLIGENT BRAKING. This trailer brake controller operates with an integrated circuit called a triple-axis accelerometer. This circuit detects motion on three planes and provides braking power accordingly. Up or down a hill, the TriFlex offers safe, smooth, responsive braking.
- EASY ADJUSTMENT. The TriFlex brake controller is highly adjustable to accommodate different vehicles, trailers and loads. It provides 9 levels of sensitivity adjustment and features driver-selectable power output and manual activation.
- COMPACT DESIGN. This electric brake controller has a sleek, subtle design to avoid dominating the dash of your vehicle. It measures only 3-1/4 inches x 4 inches x 7/8 inches. The TriFlex perfectly balances a compact design with powerful trailer brake operation.
- VERSATILE. You can use this electric trailer brake controller on virtually any trailer with 1 to 4 axles (2 to 8 brakes). It is also fully compatible with cruise control, anti-lock brakes, low-voltage systems and PWM systems.
- SIMPLE SETUP. Installing and setting up the TriFlex trailer brake controller is fast and easy. It can be plugged into your vehicle in minutes using a vehicle-specific quick plug harness (sold separately). It also has automatic leveling, automatic calibration and an easy-to-read digital display that shows adjustments in 0.1 increments.
SaleDeal No. 9
Hopkins 47297 INSIGHT Plug-in Simple Brake Control
- Advanced brake technology that mirrors the braking of the tow vehicle for safe, smooth stops
- Works on trailers with electric or hydraulic brakes
- Digital power and 7 sensitivity settings with intuitive vertical manual slide
- Short proof protection for up to 8 trailer brakes
- Simple installation with separate components that mount wherever you want them and no tools or drilling required