TRG GK102R The Groundskeeper II Rake, yellow
- Not your average rake
- Removes leaves from bushes by allowing green stems to pass between tines without harm & can move sticks, twigs, grinder chips, bark, mulch and even gravel
- The round and stiff tines of the Groundskeeper work differently than the flat, flexible tines of other rakes
- 28 steel tines, 55-inch yellow fiberglass handle, 21-inch head (tines & handle can be purchased separately)
- Made in the USA
Groundskeeper The II Rake, 21-inches Wide, 55-inch Fiberglass Handle
- The wire tines are hard enough to keep their shape, but the loop "spring" at the top of them offers flexibilty
- Use to spread mulch and fine rock, de-thatch small grassy areas, rake leaves, groom sand traps
- Poly Rake Head: 21-inches wide, tines are 6-inches long
- Fiberglass Handle: 55-inches long, lightweight, offers years of service
- For shipping purposes, rake may be shipped in two pieces
TRG Inc. The Groundskeeper II Leaf Rake 21-Inch with Deluxe Spot Rake 9.5-Inch (Bundle, 2 Items)
- Bundle includes 2 Items: (1) The Groundskeeper II Leaf Rake with (1) Deluxe Spot Rake
- Groundskeeper II Rake: 21" wide head, 54" fiberglass handle, 28 steel tines
- Deluxe Spot Rake: 9.5" wide head, 37.5" fiberglass handle, 12 steel tines
TRG Inc. The Groundskeeper II Leaf Rake - 21-Inch Head, 54-Inch Handle (Pack of 2)
- Pack of 2 - The Groundskeeper II Leaf Rake / Lawn Rake
- Head Width: 21"
- Fiberglass Handle Length: 54"
- Number of Tines: 28 (14 double-curved)
The Groundskeeper II 9" Head Leaf Rake
- 9" head width
- 36" handle length
The Groundskeeper II 21 in. Head Leaf Rake44; Pack of 2
- The rake weighs in at less than 2 pounds and is as durable as it is lightweight.
- The no-break co-polymer head and fiberglass handle make this rake almost impossible to destroy.
- You can stand straight up while using the rake.
- With the pressure off your back you can now rake more with less effort!
TRG GH55 Handle for Groundskeeper II Rake
- Fiberglass handle for Groundskeeper II rake
- Basic assembly required to attach head to handle (rivet included)
- Groundskeeper II rake removes leaves from bushes by allowing green stems to pass between tines without harm
- The round and stiff tines work differently than the flat, flexible tines of other rakes & can handle sticks, twigs, grinder chips, bark, mulch and even gravel
- Made in the USA