SaleBestseller No. 1
TRG Inc Rake The Groundskeeper II
- Not your average rake
- Removes leaves from bushes by allowing green stems to pass between tines without harm & can move sticks, twigs, grinder chips, bark, mulch and even gravel
- The round and stiff tines of the Groundskeeper work differently than the flat, flexible tines of other rakes
- 28 steel tines, 55-inch yellow fiberglass handle, 21-inch head (tines & handle can be purchased separately)
- Made in the USA
SaleBestseller No. 2
The Groundskeeper II Rake, 21-inches Wide, 55-inch Fiberglass Handle
- The wire tines are hard enough to keep their shape, but the loop "spring" at the top of them offers flexibilty
- Use to spread mulch and fine rock, de-thatch small grassy areas, rake leaves, groom sand traps
- Poly Rake Head: 21-inches wide, tines are 6-inches long
- Fiberglass Handle: 55-inches long, lightweight, offers years of service
- For shipping purposes, rake may be shipped in two pieces
Bestseller No. 3
TRG Inc Handle for Rake The Groundskeeper II
- Fiberglass handle for Groundskeeper II rake
- Basic assembly required to attach head to handle (rivet included)
- Groundskeeper II rake removes leaves from bushes by allowing green stems to pass between tines without harm
- The round and stiff tines work differently than the flat, flexible tines of other rakes & can handle sticks, twigs, grinder chips, bark, mulch and even gravel
- Made in the USA
Bestseller No. 4
The Groundskeeper II 21 in. Head Leaf Rake44; Pack of 2
- The rake weighs in at less than 2 pounds and is as durable as it is lightweight.
- The no-break co-polymer head and fiberglass handle make this rake almost impossible to destroy.
- You can stand straight up while using the rake.
- With the pressure off your back you can now rake more with less effort!