SaleDeal No. 1
Camp Chef Explorer Double Burner Stove
- 2 Cast Aluminum Burners
- 60,000 total BTU/hr
- 32" Cooking Height
- Detachable Legs
- 3-Sided Windscreen
Deal No. 2
Cusimax Portable Electric Stove, 1800W Infrared Double Burner Heat-up In Seconds, 7 Inch Ceramic Glass Double Hot Plate Cooktop for Dorm Office Home Camp, Compatible w/All Cookware - Upgraded Version
- [WORKS WITH ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE]: Compatible with pots and pans with maximum size of 7.1 inches. Works with glass, copper and frying pans, Cast-iron and aluminum and heats cookware efficiently with minimal heat loss. All CUSIMAX products are covered by Product Liability Insurance of United States.
- [HEAT-UP IN SECONDS] Compare to hot plate burner which takes minutes to heat up, Infrared burners takes few seconds to heat up. Powered by 120V and 900-Watts (left plate) + 900-Watts (right plate), add up to 1800W. Cook food including warm sauces, scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, boil water, make soup, cook pasta and vegetables and do so much more. Please cover your cookware with a lid when boil water.
- [CONVENIENT] The small scale in size makes it very portable. Ideal for dorm rooms, offices, camping, or even your RV. Great for every day use or as an extra cooking appliance in a busy kitchen. No stovetop required. Simply wipe with a clean damp cloth when cool.
- [SAFE & DURABLE] NO Radiation, our infrared cooktop works by far infrared heating and has no electromagnetic radiation, and therefore, it is harmless to the human body. Automatic safety shutoff function with temperature regulated by a thermostat, it is normal when the indicator turns on and off automatically. Black Stainless steel body built to withstand frequent use. Durable ceramic cooktop.
- [18-MONTH FREE REPLACEMENT] 18-month Warranty for quality issues with FREE replacement. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Customer Satisfaction is our goal, and Cusimax brand stands behind their products. With free Lifetime Customer Service, please contact us with any issues so that we can resolve them or replace your product. (All warranties are void for improper usage of the product). Get Yours Now, Risk-Free!
Deal No. 3
GAS ONE GS-2000 Dual Fuel Double Portable Propane or Butane Stove with Camping and Backpacking Gas Twin Stove Burner with Carrying Case (Stainless Steel & White)
- Dual fuel - new dual fuel propane 16 oz or butane 8 oz twin stainless steel body butane stove with stainless steel surface, grate making stability and cleaning An easy task
- Auto Ignition - piezo-electric ignition that eliminates the use for lighter/matches per burner in order to ignite flame
- Heat output - up to 16, 000 BTU with adjustable dial (each burner provides up to 8, 000 BTU); Heat Resistant Knob
- Safety features - built in cartridge ejection system and the gas flow cut off mechanism. Designed to prevent any gas leaks, The gs-2000 will eject the cartridge and cut off flow when over-pressure is detected operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz
Deal No. 4
Camp Chef Expedition 2X Double Burner Stove
- OUTDOOR GAS RANGE, 2 POWERFUL BURNERS
- QUICK HEAT, ADJUSTABLE FLAME, LARGE BURNER KNOBS
- GODD FOR A TRAILER
- Includes a reversible Cast Iron Grill/Griddle that covers one burner.
Deal No. 5
Barton Outdoor Camping Propane Double Burner Stove 2 Folding Cook Cooking Station Stand Picnic BBQ Grill 58,000 BTU, Black
- Portable and Lightweight - Perfect cooking stove specially designed to be portable and lightweight for outdoor cooking when camping, picnicking, backpacking, and various outdoor applications
- Dual Burner - Powerful 58,000 BTU propane range double burners with large temperature controlling knobs for adjustable flame and quick heating
- Swivel Caster Wheel - Large 4 swivel caster wheels provide quick mobility and easy transport for on-the-go outdoor cooking application
- Heavy Duty Frame - Heavy duty cast-iron metal frame and finished with heat resistant coating to ensure long-lasting durability and corrosion resistance
- CSA Certified - CSA Certified gas regulator saves more money and effectively reduces cost of installation and material